I am a True Tourist (Updated)

I have a strange fascination with those painted wooden boards you stick your head through. It's like dressing up without having to take off any of your clothes. It's great!


Lake Tahoe, CA 7.11

Talkeetna, AK 7.09



Japan Center: San Francisco, CA 2.09


Trail Dust Town: Tucson, AZ 11.07


Avenue Q: San Diego, CA 7.07


Key West, FL 6.07


San Diego Zoo: San Diego, CA 1.07


Del Mar Fair: SD, CA 6.06


San Diego Zoo: San Diego, CA 6.05


San Diego Zoo: SD, CA 6.05

4 comments:

sueshoe said...

"it's like dressing up without having to take your clothes off" hahahaahahha

sueshoe said...

i keep coming back to look at this. it's so funny. i think the one at the Japanese Center in SF is my favorite. ahahaha.

dianaeggplant said...

hahaha it makes me so happy that you delight in the same things that i do. i wonder why i don't have any photos like this of you and me? or do we....?

vicky said...

you're really getting good at it too. looks real!