11050's Conversation Hearts

Romantic? Not really. Disgusting? Sometimes. Creepy? Maybe. Hilarious? Of course!

While slugging around, (avoiding: studying, cleaning, grocery shopping and bathing) we randomly started talking about creepy and hilarious pick up lines we've heard (either in real life or elsewhere).

To further postpone doing anything remotely productive, we made a list of them. Then we performed extensive online research for more pick-up line gems. At this point I briefly considered doing some real work, heartily chuckled to myself at such a silly thought and instead taped up construction paper hearts Susanne meticulously cut out. Then, we wrote those lines on the hearts thus creating the ULTIMATE CONVERSATION HEART COLLECTION.

Here it is. I hope you enjoy it. Maybe one day, you'll see one of these lines on a chalky little candy and think of us...


Is your father a drug dealer? 'Cause you're dope!

Break my heart, I break your face! <-- So "Anna"

Got any raisins? No? Then how about a date?

Did you have Lucky Charms this morning? 'Cause you're magically delicious.

Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine?

Did they just take you out of the oven? 'Cause you're hot!

Why can't you love me?

If I can't have you, no one can!

Jean-Claude van DAMN YOU'RE FINE!

I wish I was your derivative so I could lie tangent to your curves.

I just wanted to let you know that you have the best symmetry from the back.

You have the most perfect facial structure.

Did you just fart? Because you blew me away!

You remind me of Pokemon. I just want a Pikachu.

If I was an Endoplasmic Reticulum, how would you want me? Smooth or rough?

Do you know karate? 'Cause your body is KICKIN'!

What's your sine? It must be pi/2 'cause you're the 1.

Is your dad a terrorist? 'Cause you're DA BOMB!

Come closer...I won't bite. Unless you want me to.

If you were a wedgie, I'd pick you!

My love for you is like diarrhea...I just can't hold it in.

With my IQ and your body, we could begin a race of super children to conquer the world.

If looks could kill, you'd be a weapon of mass destruction.

If you were a burger, you'd be called McBeautiful.

I don't have a library card, but do you mind if I check you out?

I wouldn't call it "stalking".

Baby, if you were words on a page, you'd be what they call FINE PRINT.

Baby, are you an alien? 'Cause you just abducted my heart!

Our love is like dividing by 0. You cannot define it.

I must be a hunter because I just found a FOX!

Baby, you must be a broom 'cause you sweep me off my feet!

You're like a dictionary, you add meaning to my life.

Baby, I'm like Taco Bell. Let me spice up your night.

I know milk does a body good, but girl, how much you been drinkin'?!

Someone pass the tartar sauce 'cause you're quite a catch!

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: