Larger than Life Food

The only thing better than edible food is either adorable miniature food or:


Vicky: "Oh I want to be an Oscar Meyer wiener, then everyone would be in love with me!
...Oh, that's really sad." Gilroy, CA 1.2010



Notice the crowd of people behind my mom--they're lining up to eat at a food truck in the shape of a giant metal pig wearing sunglasses in Seattle, WA 7.2009



California Adventure, 3.2007



That's an Easter egg made entirely of white chocolate from Chuao Chocolatier, 4.2007



World's largest "asparagus" in Tucson, AZ 11.2007



Look at the size of that vegetable we saw in Taiwan! 2.2006



Breakfast of pancakes in the sky with Susan Mun, 11.2007



Del Mar Fair, 7.2006



Record Catch at California Adventure, 4.2008



I like to think that Daphne is a younger, brighter, lovelier version of me yet with similar interests in life. Can you tell? 12.2009

No comments: